Lincoln Electric PRO-MIG 180 Welder
This is the one I have and it has been great. I have not encountered a job that this welder could not handle with ease. The controls are easy to understand and adjust.
- Heavy Duty Wire Drive Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity. Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Capable Performance – Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Input Power – 208/230/1/60 Processes – MIG, Flux-Cored
Check current Amazon Prices here.