SKIL 7 Amp 1/2-Inch Drill
I have used my 1/2″ Skil Drill for many years with zero issues. I am not particularly nice to my power tools so the Skil may not care for me as much as I like it.
Powerful 7A motor, 120V motor, 1/2” keyed chuck to accept large diameter bits. Side assist handle for controlled drilling. Variable speed 0 950 RPM, trigger controls speed. Horizontal bubble level for precise drilling 2 finger trigger switch with lock on. Includes chuck key and side assist handle.
From the Manufacturer
The latest addition to the Skil family – the 6335-01 7 Amp Drill. It offers a powerful 7 Amp motor with a 1/2-Inch keyed chuck. The side assist handle is for controlled, accurate drilling. The 2-finger trigger with lock-on offers increased control.
- Powerful 7.0 Amp Motor for tough applications
- 1/2-Inch Keyed Chuck to accept large diameter bits designed for woodworking and cutting
- Horizontal Bubble Level for precise drilling and driving
- Variable Speed Trigger lets you control drilling speed
- 2-Finger trigger with lock-on for increased control
Check current Amazon Pricing here.